CO2 offsetting for companies

Cancel emissions rights and plant mixed forests

We are ForTomorrow, a non-profit climate protection organization from Berlin. Our mission is to achieve the greatest possible effectiveness for your carbon offsetting. 

These are our services:

How does carbon offsetting for companies and organizations work?

Carbon offsetting for your business through ForTomorrow works by buying away EU emission rights from the industry without using them and cancel them. This will reduce the overall CO2 emissions in the EU. The emissions trade is regulated by the European Union’s Emissions Trading System (EU-ETS) and is checked by for example the German Technical Inspection Agency (TÜV). In addition, we are planting climate-resilient mixed forest in Germany to filter CO2 from the air. The German Bundeswaldgesetz from 1975 ensures that these forests are protected. 

We are a non-profit organization. Your carbon offsetting with ForTomorrow is tax deductible.

Offset CO2 now

How much does it cost for a business to offset carbon?

  • Offsetting one tonne of CO2 through decommissioning emission rights costs €99,00. 
  • Offsetting one tonne of CO2 through planting mixed forests costs €42,86. 

Our prices reflect the high quality climate protection measures in Europe. Since we are a non-profit, we use 85 percent of our donations for climate protection in Europe. The remaining 15 percent are used to cover our costs. 

Would you like to offset a large amount of CO2 with us?

Since emissions trading is a free market, the price for emission rights goes up and down. If you would like to offset more than 500 tonnes of CO2, please contact us via the form below or give us a call: +49 (0)30 3001 5684. You can offset smaller amounts of CO2 anytime via our form.

These companies are already supporting us

I was looking for a reliable offsetting partner and found the perfect solution with ForTomorrow. In addition to the ambitious CO2 reduction targets, the cancellation of emission rights is economically the most effective method for real climate protection.

As an international company, we are aware of our responsibility for the environment. We can’t yet travel in a fully climate neutral way, so we decided to offset the CO2 emissions associated with that by canceling emission rights with ForTomorrow.

ForTomorrow is a non-profit company that offers CO2 offsetting that really benefits the climate. They reforest new German mixed forests and thus ensure greater CO2 absorption from the atmosphere. As a second component, ForTomorrow buys EU emission rights and cancels them.